Home » Sjogren’s Syndrome – Natural Remedy For Vaginal Dryness
Sjogren’s syndrome (pronounced SHOW-grins) is an auto-immune disease in which the body’s immune system targets its own moisture-producing glands. As the immune system operates throughout the entire body, it is possible for Sjogren’s syndrome to affect a women’s vaginal lubrication and result in uncomfortable vaginal dryness. This condition can cause frequent discomfort, particularly during sexual intercourse.
If you’d like to know more about the causes, symptoms & treatment options for vaginal dryness, download our informative guide by completing the form on this page.
Causes & Symptoms of Sjogren’s Syndrome
It is not clear what is causing Sjogren’s Syndrome, but it could be due to genetics or a change in estrogen levels for women. This condition is more common amongst women and usually manifests itself in people aged 40 to 60 years old.
Sjogren’s Syndrome affects the parts of the body that produce fluids such as tears, saliva and vaginal lubrication. Therefore, the symptoms can include dry eyes, dry mouth, dry skin and dry vagina; tiredness; muscle or joint pain, rashes and swelling between the jaw and ears (where the salivary glands are situated).
How to Treat Sjogren’s Syndrome Naturally
The best way to replace natural vaginal lubrication is with a natural, pure and hypoallergenic lubricant. YES WB water-based lubricant is a dual-purpose vaginal lubricant and hydrating moisturiser that is safe to use topically (both internally and externally), and will protect and rehydrate sensitive tissues gently and naturally. YES WB is certified organic, guaranteeing that it is the purest solution to the symptoms of vaginal dryness. Its unique, patented, plant-based formula provides instant relief from itching, soreness and painful intercourse. Unlike many other lubricants, YES is free from potentially harmful chemicals such as glycerine and parabens.
“Having tested all the lubrication available on the market, YES has, in my opinion, proved to be the best in terms of viscosity and maintaining moistness whilst not causing any irritation whatsoever. I recommend it to all my clients and also to the medical students I teach so that they in turn can recommend it to their future patients.”
Carol Daniels, Sex and relationship therapist
Why should I use YES WB to help with Sjogren’s Syndrome?
- Non-chemical, hypoallergenic, gentle, pure and free from all known skin irritants.
- Instant relief from dryness, irritation and discomfort.
- Used frequently, it will soothe and rehydrate dry tissues.
- Suitable for use as an intimate moisturiser andsexual lubricant.
- pH balanced to the typical vaginal environment. This helps you retain your natural protection against thrush.
- Free from parabens, glycerine, hormones and skin irritants
- Designed to be side-effect free and hypoallergenic with no known contraindications.
- Recommended by healthcare professionals.
- We offer 100% satisfaction guaranteed because we’re confident in our product.